Friday, October 5, 2012

New At Schwanke Museum

Sorry I have not posted in a while I had a busy summer and well there were other things involved. All of the things I talk about in this blog are in our museum and I go to great lengths to find information on the items posted on here. We have added a few new vehicles and tractors and gas pumps this fall. I will post pictures of what we have right now.

We have added four new gas pumps, two Bennett's shown below

 
A Martin Schwartz shown below

                                                             and a Wayne gas dispenser
shown below are all for pumps together.
 
 
I wish I had taken pictures of these four pumps when we started the restoration they were not a pretty sight to see but we had a blast working on them. As you can tell they look really nice and I am happy to be a part of restoring them.

No comments:

Post a Comment