Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Interview

Yesturday we had the pleasure of meeting Lorn Manthey, he is a Correspondent for Oakridge Marketing Group. He made an appointment last week to come to the museum. Lorn, interviewed Virgil Schwanke, Mike Schwanke, and Blair Hoiland <<<<< (thats me) for an article about the museum which will be published in  Farm Show Magazine. I will get to see the draft before he submitts it to the publisher and once the artical is published. I will post a link to the site or put it here on the blog. I am excited because this is the second organization that has been in the museum in the last few weeks.

Lorn took a picture of me so I thought it would only be fair if I took one of him.

Lorn Manthey
Thanks Lorn I have never enjoyed a interview as well as your interview was.
If you are interested in all things farm related here is Lorn's publications address.
http://www.farmshow.com/ and thank you once again Lorn Manthey.


We also had the pleasure of having Kee W. Groshong of Columbia, MO. Kee stopped in to look at our Sawyer Massey 11-22 we have on display. The Sawyer Massey that we have in the museum is said to be one of Eleven left in exsistance. Kee called me last week to find out what year our Sawyer Massey and I informed him that is was built in 1918.
Kee W.Groshong of Columbia, MO.
I will write more about the Sawyer Massey later in my blog. I just wanted to thank Kee for the information that he supplied us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment