Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome

Welcome Friends,

I would like to thank you for visiting our Blog here at Schwanke Museum. I would like to start by giving you a quick history of the Schwanke Museum. We first opened out doors in 1998 to the public and we featured Cars Tractors and Trucks in the museum. Among one of the many vehicles that was featured was Virgil Schwanke's 1926 Ford Model T coupe that he purchase at the ripe old age of 15.

My intent is to feature one new Car, Tractor or Truck that is in the museum. We also would like you to stop in the museum and witness the vehicles for yourself. I would like to apologize in advance I do not have a camera so I have been using the one I have on my cell phone.

Inside the museum we have over 200 tractors, over 100 cars and trucks and small and large gas and diesel engines.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you
Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment